Monday, January 7, 2013

Getting It Done - a little late starting

Judy, over at Patchwork Times, is hosting her "Getting It Done" challenge.

I just found it today, but it actually started with an initial post on December 31. Whoops!


So here is my starting list for "Getting It Done in 2013".  I still have so much packed away, I cannot do a complete list for my year yet, just the ones I know right off the top of my head.

January:

Felicity's dog quilt - started as a project for her to learn to quilt but turned into a project for me. Started in 2009. Needs borders, quilting and binding.

Nautical Star quilt - top is complete. Needs borders, quilting and binding. This is just a wall, table cover or small-ish lap quilt.

Susie's Texas quilt - started when I did a Texas themed quilt block swap in 1998. Only blocks are done, needs everything else.

Brown/Pink/Teal quilt - just got the fabric for this um.....this weekend! Saw three fat quarters laying together and couldn't resist! Hope to get at least the top done this month.


Ready...set...go!

3 comments:

  1. Amy,

    I need to compose a list.....I need to simplify and organize more this year...think a list room by room would help! Thanks for the motivation.

    Have a great week!
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tammy...this is just my quilting. I have added a page (link at top of blog) with other goals. I am hoping for this to be a hugely productive year.

      Delete