Thursday, January 10, 2013

Easy Lemon Bars

I got an itch to bake last night while I was doing my ironing.

Yep, found it on Pinterest!


So easy! Just 2 ingredients!

1 dry Angel Food cake mix
1 can of lemon pie filling (Lucky Leaf is 22oz)


Put cake mix and pie filling in a bowl. (I used my Temp-tations baking pan and am able to mix and bake in the same pan)


Mix together well. Then put mixture in a greased 9x13 baking pan.


Ready to bake! 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes until golden brown.


Ta-Da! Place pan on rack or stove burner to cool.  Slice and serve. Garnish with a little powdered sugar.


Found on Pinterest. Here is the link to the original recipe pin. However, the poster states she used 2 cans of pie filling BUT the recipe she used only called for 1 can. I used one can and love these lemon bars!

Enjoy!

4 comments:

  1. Boy that looks simple. I haven't had lemon bars in a really long time, they sound so good now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks amazing...must try it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for sharing this delicious recipe at Simple & Sweet Fridays! I have to try this one!

    Jody

    ReplyDelete