Thursday, March 1, 2012

I'm staying here

You know, once I came up with the name for this blog, I was ecstatic! I just love the name!

Once the divorce issues began, I felt like I was leaving behind my "farm wife" dream and lifestyle, so I needed a different name for my blog. I even started a new one, with a different name. While the name of it has sentimental meaning (I will explain in another post), I just didn't want to dump Heritage Homemaker.

I love everything old, antiques, history and the like. Because, to me, everything old has a story to tell. And...technically I will always be a homemaker. Even if I have a part time job or have a WAHM(work at home mom) business out of my home...my primary focus will always be my family.

So, here I am and I will continue on here at Heritage Homemaker.


Be sure to share my blog with your friends! The more, the merrier!

No comments:

Post a Comment