Wednesday, November 2, 2011

What to do with Christmas fabrics

I have loads of Christmas themed fabrics. I have collected them off and on for many years.


Now, I just don't know what to create with them. One can only have so many Christmas quilts, so I need ideas for other things to make with these glorious fabrics.

I have these in mind.


Tutorial for these are Here,  here  and  here.

But I could do 100 of them and still not make a dent in my fabric.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I found these neat Pomander looking ornaments using Yo-yos.


The tutorial for them can be found here.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Here's one more-
Image credit and tutorial link on this post.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What ideas do you have to share? Quilts, place Mats, napkins, ornaments. What about some out of the ordinary ideas? What do you do with your Christmas fabrics besides making quilts?

Let's see what comes up...we may all get inspired.

2 comments:

  1. Really cute ideas! :) P.S. I love your new page and the banner is so pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Emily. I am much more *comfortable* with this blog name and theme.

    ReplyDelete