Tuesday, November 1, 2011

It's a...

...new name for my blog! Also, a work in progress for a week or so.

This will be the last change of names. When I changed over to blogger and created Our Own Village, I liked the name, or so I thought. The name just never *felt* or sounded right to me. But this one, Heritage Homemaker, I LOVE! It's perfect and I don't know why I never thought of it before now. Everything in the right time, eh?

I had planned on having my original blog, Crazy for the Country, printed and then taking that site completely down. I haven't gotten it printed yet, so I've decided to copy all of the posts (yes, copy and paste, one by one) from both Crazy for the Country and Our Own Village over here. That way, everything back to May 2008 will be here and together. It will take a bit of time, but will be worth it in the end.

The post dates may look a little weird while I am moving old ones over, but once they are done, it will all be great!

Welcome and be sure to follow me here. I promise no more changes :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment