Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Could It Be?

Original post from my other (now deleted) blog, posted Feb. 6, 2014

In the past few years, I have noticed so many things about my "likes" have changed.

For my entire life, green was my favorite color…honestly, for as long as I can remember. Then, in my teens, I decided I liked red just as much as green, so I had two favorite colors. I mean really…I was always drawn to red and/or green…everything….flowers, fabric, yarn, clothes, home decor…everything!

Then, just about exactly two years ago, I discovered really like PINK!!! Now, don't get me wrong, I never really *disliked* pink. I liked "HOT" Pink quite a lot, but just liked it, wasn't necessarily drawn to it like my favorite colors of red and green. So in the past two years, I think of nothing but PINK!!! All shades of PINK!!! What in the world????  It's like red and green just dropped off of the color chart in my mind. Odd.



Just like with my favorite colors….I have always been a yellow gold gal. DESPISED silver tone metals; rings, earrings, necklaces. THEN later in the same year, maybe six months later, that I discovered that my sun rises and sets in the color pink, I found that yellow gold is drab and dingy looking to me. I now LOVE the white metals!!!



Ready for a third?

As many know, I am an avid quilter and love to sew. While I do adore flowers, I never cared for floral fabrics. Well, what do you know….in the past 9-12 months…guess what I just can't get enough of??? FLORAL fabrics!!!!

 

So, all of these crazy things occurred all at once.

Maybe a mid-life crisis??? hahaha

Hummmm….pretty crazy if you ask me.


***I love your comments! Thank you for letting me know you stopped by! Please know that I read each and every comment left, though I am not always able to respond to each one, I do when I am able.***

No comments:

Post a Comment