Saturday, February 11, 2017

The Past Four Months...Part 3

Next post from Seventy-five Sixteen blog.

Original post date December 8, 2016.

Onward and Upward

Well, not really upward. We headed south.

Rutherfordton NC to Laredo TX.

Let me tell you!!! Rutherfordton NC is a beautiful, quaint OLD town!!!! Why in the world I didn't take tons of photos is beyond me. (bangs head on table). I guess I was still so new at this OTR thing and being on the road. Don't worry, I definitely have made up for the lack of photos at the beginning of this adventure.

We did see that the town was established in 1870. EIGHTEEN SEVENTY, people!!!! This land has seen battles and many generations. Hard to fathom!






Oh and just lovely! At one of the truck stops where we stopped for fuel and a break...some do-do keyed our truck :-( Dumb a$$



All in all, not a bad trip. Even caught a beautiful sunset.


No comments:

Post a Comment